Aggregate Construction Materials Testing
Are you looking for consistent, timely and knowledgeable feedback on your Aggregate products?
Western Geotechnical & Laboratory Services covers a vast range of tests in the Aggregate construction materials testing space, servicing many local and national companies. We pride ourselves on efficiently testing aggregate for all uses in construction. Our scope of testing can be used to determine suitability or conformance for asphalt, concrete, ballast, armor rock, shotcrete and pavement materials.
Outside of the scope of general classification, density and shape testing in accordance to AS 1141, ASTM and industry standards including:
- Sodium sulphate soundness
- Accelerated soundness by reflux
- Wet dry strength variation and aggregate crushing value
- Degradation factor
- Organic impurities and sugar
- Polished aggregate
- Los Angeles abrasion and resistance to attrition
- Specialised laboratory crushing of samples to obtain testing fractions for any AS 1141 / aggregate test method
- All classification and shape testing
If you require an aggregate test we want to hear from you – if we are unable to help, we can provide information on who can, or project manage through our trusted and approved supply chain.
We encourage growth but to understand the market we need your feedback, if there is something you are having trouble with or an area of the market that is currently being under serviced, we want to know about it. This communication is the key for us helping well into the future